Monday, April 28, 2008

Another Update

I am happy to report that my staph infection is nearly healed. The swelling and redness and oozing puss have greatly decreased and now there's just a little hole in my leg that needs to heal.

This past week has been crazy with visitors and translating and work, work, work. So I'm hoping for some R&R this week if at all possible. I'm still struggling with a bit of fatigue and unfortunately I'm coming down with a cold, but all and all I'm sana y salva (alive and well). Plus a cool breeze came in over night, which is a blessed relief from the unseasonably hot temperatures we've been having the past week :)

2 comments:

Wade Snowdon said...

Greetings from Gulu friend! Sorry to hear about the staph infection. I got one last year when I was in Uganda and know firsthand how nasty and uncomfortable it can be. Hope you heal fast! Many blessings my friend. I hope things are getting easier day by day.

M Horst said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
Martha