Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ama sua, ama llulla, ama kella

After 3 delightful days in La Paz I'm back in Santa Cruz and it's hot...miserably hot - If you don't believe in global climate change start believing - this time of year is fall here, but you would never know it - normally we should be moving into the cooler time of year here, but that simply isn't the case.



Other than catching a cold and some mild fatigue from the altitude it was a pleasant trip. It was a joy to get to spend time with Tig, campus pastor at Bluffton who has been a real joy and inspiration to me.


It was an eye-opening experience for me to spend time with Bluffton students, many of who have never been out of the US. I think their response to life in a third world country will help prepare me to be gracious and patient with the new volunteers who will be coming in the fall.

No comments: