Sunday, November 23, 2008

The right combination...

It's hard to understand why things happen the way they do. Life is such a complex combination of conditional circumstances that change in unexpected ways depending on what we bring and how we react to them. And when those circumstances overwhelm what we bring, our own reactions prove disappointing. I don't know what the "right" combination of circumstances is for me, even if I know what I bring. I don't know how or what will work well with my jumbled up coctail of personality traits, flaws and talents. Sometimes that not knowing leads to unhealthy combinations and I don't do so well and neither do the circumstances. So I guess it means waiting them out for a better day and hoping next time I choose better. But for now I just wish I was as invisible as these circumstances make me feel....

No comments: